Thursday, April 10, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

I am ready for the sun to shine, rain to stop, wind to quit blowing, and to have warmer weather. After all it is Spring -- It is shorts, sleeveless shirts, and barefoot time. I shouldn't be complaining!! My son that lives in Santa Fe, NM called yesterday and they were having snowflakes in the air and it is Springtime there also.

I have had computer problems today, probably due to the high winds. I felt lost without being able to access the internet, and I just got my first computer a few months ago. I was told how much fun computers are and also how addictive they can become. GUESS WHAT -- I admit it --I have become addicted. Computers have opened another way to communicate now that I have a blog, e-mail, and can instant message friends and family. I need to give thanks to my son, Keith, who patiently irons out all my mistakes and also taught me how to use the computer.

Another so so day for me. Did my usual walking at the mall. Somedays it is hard to get motivated to walk and it is harder some days to walk my goal of two miles daily. I get mentally and physically tired.

The sun is going down and the sky is sand colored. This day is coming to a close. I am looking forward to tomorrow. The weather can only get better. I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow.

No comments: