Wednesday, April 2, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY

This has been a day to just stay indoors and play catch-up on everything left undone the first part of this week. I played and today was a day to do those things I should have been doing all week. I had telephone calls to make that I let go, business transactions to see to, bill paying, and the dreaded time of year of sending in payments for income taxes owed. I talked to my CPA about my IRA that is maturing. Interest doesn't look good for the shortterm.

I got back on schedule of walking before noon. I have been walking in the afternoon and while I do love to visit with friends and window shop, I had been slipping on speed and length of walk. I could tell it today when I upped the speed and length and tired more readily. I did not see anyone to deter my walking. It was boring I must admit. I passed one older man while walking and he commented on how spry I was. At the end of my walk he should have seen me dragging (ha).

I am enjoying posting on my Blog each day. Thanks to Keith, my son, I have learned the basics of the computer and can communicate with family and friends easily. I do love receiving all those e-mail jokes.

I have watched part of the DVD "Rendition" today. I'll try to complete it tonight, but several of my favorite TV shows are on tonight, Moment of Truth, American Idol, and Men in Trees.

Hopefully there will not be storms tonight.

No comments: