Thursday, April 3, 2008

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

No wind, no rain and 80 degrees as I post this at 6:09 PM. I am glad I live in Oklahoma City on days like this. Tomorrow is another day as threatening storms are predicted to arrive tonight and a cold front is also expected. Weatherman just announced there will not be rain or storms in Oklahoma City tonight. He is predicting a beautiful weekend for us.

Nothing special has occurred in my life today. Had a few errands to run and walked 2 miles at the mall. Stopped at post office and also rented a DVD to watch today.

Gasoline prices reached $3.19/gallon today. I am going to start organizing my daily trips where one trip covers everything I need. I can now see $4.00/gallon in the future. I never thought we would see gasoline rise to that price here in Oklahoma. Oh for the good ole days!!!

Thanks to friends and relatives for telephone calls and e-mails today. I keep in touch daily with them and it is very consoling to know they are well and they are thinking of me.

Opening Day for the Red Hawks baseball team. They are playing the Memphis Redbirds. Good luck Red Hawks !!!

No comments: