Saturday, April 12, 2008

LAWN MOWING DAY

My lawn has rapidly been growing with all the rain and warm weather. My grass is full of weeds this year, mostly dandelions. My son, Keith, came and mowed this morning , and it looks a lot better, but he wants to do something to get rid of the weeds and crabgrass. All the lawns surrounding mine look the same, no better, no worse. We all have our work cut out for us during the Spring and Summer. Keith is good to come mow anytime I need him. Prior to Keith mowing, my grandson, Ryan mowed for me.

It is sunny, windy, and quite cool today here in Oklahoma City. My son in Santa Fe, NM woke up to three inches of snow, but by late afternoon, the snow was all gone. My grandson is in Kansas City this weekend to attend a Wizard's soccer game, and, we understand, there have been snow flurries there and is quite cold. I just talked to my sister-in-law in Illinois and, they too, have seen snow flurries today. I don't want to see snow here until Winter!!!

I still haven't done any errands today, but there is a tomorrow. Only time I have been gone today was to the mall for the daily walk. I have movies to watch tonight. I watched "Into the Wild" last night, a true story. It was very good and I highly recommend it.

No comments: