Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WEDNESDAY - HUMP DAY

I always feel the week is just about over on Wednesday then I start planning what I can do the next week.

Nothing to really enter for today. I did walk 3 l/4 miles with friends and then met at Braum's for a limeade and yogurt.

I talked to both my sons, one here in Oklahoma City, and the other in Santa Fe, NM. I also instant messaged with my sister in TX.

It has been short-sleeve weather today, but it has been cloudy most of the day. Neighbors have been out working on their yards and I went to Ace today and bought lawnmower supplies. My yard needs a lot of attention. I have a corner lot and have more lawn to attend to than most of my neighbors.

My son worked on setting up my Blog until quite late last night. We are trying to get it more readable. I need pictures but those will come in the future.

No comments: