Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER - RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST

We should all stop and think what this day means to all Christians. We think of dyed eggs, chocolate bunnies and egg hunts, but shouldn't we really be thinking of the true meaning. HE HAS RISEN!!!!

I have enjoyed the day. My son, his girlfriend, and I had dinner at a great Mexican Restaurant named Poblano's, located at NW122nd and May. The food was outstanding and our waiter, Edwardo, was extremely friendly and efficient.

I have had many e-mails today from friends and family wishing me a Happy Easter and to everyone that will read this Blog I want to wish them a Happy Easter.

We won't in our lifetime see another Easter this early in the year. It has been rather cool but a bright and sunny day.

I have so many things to be thankful for, especially my family and friends. Without all of them it would certainly be a lonely existence.

No comments: