Friday, March 21, 2008

A DAY IN MY LIFE

March 21

I went for my daily two mile walk at North Park Mall, all upscale shops. I always meet and talk to very interesting walkers. Usually I start the day off walking in my own neighborhood with a lady friend. We walk 1 1/4 miles daily, weather permitting.

Had a lot of errands to run like I always do on Friday, grocery store, bank, gasoline, etc.

My grandson called from Sterling, KS where he is on a soccer scholarship. He just returned today from a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. Spring Break is just about over for him, but he says the cruise was fantastic. He is a soccer coach for an under eleven team and his team plays their first game this weekend.

I also talked to my almost 15 year old granddaughter. She is adorable and works for a Vet caring for the animals. She and her family have 4 dogs of their own. She is also on Spring Break but has spent most of her days at the hospital visiting her other grandmother.

I went to Johnnie's for my dinner tonight. It was delicious, as usual.

When I was in Wal Mart today, I saw an old friend whom I hadn 't seen for many years. It was so good to see Glen and he promises he will call me in the future.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't believe that you do that much in " A Day In My Life"! You sound like you had a great day today running into your "guy" friend :) You are a beautiful woman and I was thinking that you might want to consider adding an "anonymous" to your blog so that if somone wanted to correspond with you and might fear you rejecting him, he could talk to you and feel you out and see your responses first? Just an idea...You are amazing and very impressive with your computer skills!!!