Monday, March 24, 2008

MONDAY AFTER EASTER

It is always hard to get back into the routine after a weekend, especially a holiday like Easter.

I have had a laid back, relaxing day. Walked with Sandy in the neighborhood this morning and walked with Lorene at the North Park Mall this afternoon.

I have had numerous phones calls from friends today and they are all having the same type of day as I.

I received an interesting e-mail from Tom in Trenton, NJ thanking me for visiting his website. He is an archivist in Trenton, very interesting website. I plan to visit his website again and again. You, too, might like his website. www.glover320blogspot.com

As the day is ending, I again am thankful for all my family and friends.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You sure have a lot of activity on your blog!!!!! His blog is really good, I went and viewed it. Thanks for adding it so we could see it.